Write social media posts faster
Our AI-powered social media content generator makes it easy for you to share original, engaging posts on your social media accounts.
AI-Friend in your team
We know that researching new topics and writing content can be time-consuming so we created an automated tool that will do 80% or more of the heavy lifting while your team takes care of the rest 20%.
SocialBu helps me stay on top of the social media game, creating compelling original content for my social media channels with its AI-powered features. I strongly recommend giving it a shot.
Amazing experience! The product works very well without hiccups. Customer Service is very responsive and ready to help and answer any questions
I would highly recommend Socialbu to anyone that wants to effectively manage all their social feeds in one place. It by far offers the most features for the money.
It's been such an easy and smooth journey starting with socialbu. Good pricing, easy tool, great support. A no brainer.
SocialBu is beauty. Easy to use and simple set up. I use the automation which works well. And responding is simple. I am happy with the software.
SocialBu is cool. So far, I have liked by service with SocialBu and would recommend to people. I really enjoy using the software and the interface is user-friendly. Using this system is a time saver for my business.
Great application and customer service. This has really helped me save time for posting, because now I do not have to do it manually. I am really happy with it.
SocialBu saves me time, letting me easily manage my social networks. Its greatest perk is seamless communication with followers, team members, and content alike. Highly recommended.