Using the Calendar
Assuming you are logged in to SocialBu, go to Publish > Calendar (or go directly to https://socialbu.com/app/publish/calendar).
Get an overall view of all your social media posts
On this calendar, all the posts published before and all the posts scheduled to be published are shown. You can also change the calendar's view type to weekly or monthly.
Review all your content
Either move the cursor on the post or click it, a popup will open with the details about that particular post.
The detail include the following
- When was the post published or when it is scheduled to be published?
- Who publishes the post? In case when entire teams are working together and collaborating on SocialBu, this will tell you who has added the post.
- What has been the performance of the post? How many likes or impression the post has gained?
- On which platform, the post will be or is published?
- What was the content of the post and how many attachments were attached to it?
Create posts directly from the Calendar
Click on a particular day/date and you will be able to add a post to be published on that date.
Editing the posts
Once you have scheduled the post, you can also modify or delete the post if you want to.