Importing content in bulk
SocialBu allows you to bulk import all your content. Assuming you are logged in, go to https://socialbu.com/app/publish/bulk_upload
Step 1 - Organize Data in .csv file
Fill the Excel file with the content that you want to upload and other fields like post text, time, post type and so on. You need to save the file as a ".csv" file. You can download the file template from here.
You can add 100 posts at once.
The following columns should be present in the file:
- Content: the text content that you want to be published
- Media: can contain the full URL (link) to the image or video that you want to publish
- Account: the name of the account through which you want to schedule your content
- Account Type: the type of your social media account - it should be one of the following: facebook page, twitter, instagram, linkedin organization, linkedin profile, linkedin brand
- Publish At: the date and time at which you want to publish your content - the date format should be dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm(am/pm). for example: 27/08/2019 04:30pm
- Type: the type of the post - should one of the following: post, story
Step 2 - Import .csv file
Click on "Select CSV File" and upload your file. Please double check the entered data and make sure data entered in the relevant field is correct.
If there are any issues, SocialBu will show you errors. Once everything is good, the content will be imported.