Scheduling your Facebook page posts is immensely helpful. This is why many users were disappointed in 2019 when Facebook dismissed the scheduling feature. Everyone had the same question, “why can’t I schedule a post on Facebook?” so, to explain the answer to this question, we have made this article.
In our article, we will discuss all the alternative ways that you can schedule your Facebook page posts. We will also be answering all the frequently asked questions related to this issue, so keep on reading, and without further ado, let’s dive right in!
In 2019, Facebook took away the scheduling feature for Facebook pages. So, if you have tried scheduling directly from the Facebook page publisher after 2019, you won’t be able to, unfortunately. However, no worries because there are four amazing alternative ways. With these alternatives, you can effortlessly schedule your Facebook page posts. Keep on reading to find out what these alternatives are and how to use them.
Here are the four best ways to schedule your Facebook page posts effortlessly and quickly;
Beginning in late 2019, Facebook took away the ability to schedule posts directly from the page publisher. So, instead of scheduling directly from the publisher, Facebook directs you towards Publishing Tools. And once you get to Publishing Tools, Facebook directs you to Creator Studio.
Using creator studio is the easiest way to schedule a post on a Facebook page. You just need to follow these steps;
- Open your Facebook page
- Click on “Publishing Tool.” They will show on the side menu.
- Click on “creator studio” from the side menu. You can find it under the “Tools” Tab.
- In the creator studio, click on “post something.”
- Create a post like you normally do. Add the text and media files that you want.
- After you’re done, tap on the dropdown button beside “boost post.”
- Select “Schedule”
- Set the date and time you prefer. And you’re all done!
Once you have scheduled your post, you can view and edit them by following these steps;
- In the Creator Studio, select Content Library from the side menu.
- Now, click on Posts.
- Finally, click on Scheduled from the navigation bar to view your scheduled posts.
- Choose the scheduled post that you want to edit or change.
- Lastly, save the changes.
If you can’t schedule a post on a Facebook page, then another great solution is to use facebook’s publishing tools. You can choose this method if you are not comfortable with using the creator studio.
Scheduling a post with the publishing tool is super easy. You just need to follow these steps;
- Firstly, open your Facebook page on your device.
- Click on Publishing Tools from the side menu.
- Following that, click on the Create Post button.
- Now, design the post that you want to schedule. Add photos or video if needed.
- Nextly, click on the dropdown arrow beside the Publish button.
- Select Schedule Post.
- Finally, set your preferred date and tap the Schedule button to complete the process.
Tip: to get the maximum engagement on your posts, you should post them according to the best times to post. To get all the details about this, read our blog: What is The Best Time to Post on Facebook?
To view your scheduled posts, just click on the Scheduled Posts button on the side menu.
If you can’t schedule a post on a Facebook page, try using the Facebook business suite. This is a great option for businesses on Facebook and professionals.
With the Facebook business suite, you can not only schedule your posts, but you’ll also get access to insights. And as you might know, those insights are very helpful in your page’s growth.
To schedule a post on Facebook with business suite, follow these few simple steps
- Open Facebook Business Suite on your browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Select the page that you want to manage or schedule a post for.
- You can choose it from the dropdown menu.
- Now, click on “Create a post.”
- Make the post that you want to schedule.
- Once you’re done, tap on the dropdown arrow beside the “Publish” button.
- Select “Schedule Post”
- Select the date and time you want to post on.
- Finally, click “Schedule,” and you’re all set.
Now, do you want to know how you can edit and view your scheduled posts? Because you might want to make some quick changes to make your posts even better, right?
If yes, then here you go;
Once you have scheduled your post, you can view and edit them by following these steps;
- Go to “Facebook business suite.”
- Tap on the “posts” tab
- Tap on “Schedule.”
- Now, select the post that you want to edit. That’s it!
Another amazing way to schedule your Facebook posts is to use a social media scheduling tool like SocialBu. By scheduling your posts with SocialBu, you’ll be very consistent with posting on Facebook. And, this will have a great impact on your Facebook page’s growth. Overall, scheduling your posts through social media management tools is more efficient and smoother. It will save a lot of your time and hassle as well.
Scheduling a post with a social media management tool like Socialbu is super easy. You just need to follow these steps;
- Log in to your SocialBu account.
- Then add the Facebook Business account you want to manage from the top panel where the “addition sign” is present.
- Now, select the account and go to the “Schedule” tab from the top left corner.
- Then create your post and schedule it according to your desired time and date.
TIP: To get the maximum initial engagement of your Facebook posts you should post them according to the best times to post on Facebook. Read all the details in our blog; What is The Best Time to Post on Facebook?
If you want to edit the scheduled post before it is published, you can draft the post and then edit it later. Then, once you think the post is ready to publish, you can schedule it on the required date and time.
Some other amazing benefits of using SocialBu are;
1. SocialBu provides a social calendar. The Social calendar displays all the scheduled posts in one place. If you desire to re-schedule a post, simply drag it to the desired date directly from the calendar.
2. With SocialBu, you can manage multiple Facebook accounts with ease from a single interface. However, it depends on the monthly plan that how many accounts you can manage at once from SocialBu.
3. This tool comes with an edge when they allow Social media automation. It is a single answer to when people ask, can you have multiple Facebook accounts? With a social inbox, SocialBu also offers Facebook messenger auto-reply. With the automation feature, you can create a customized reply for the audience when they DM you. You can also customize the reply according to the specific keywords.
4. If you use SocialBu, you have access to all in one social inbox. SocialBu will show a joined inbox for all your social accounts that you are managing through SocialBu. This way, one does not need to log in to different accounts to check the inbox. It can be done from one place for all the accounts.
Overall, Scheduling your social media posts is very beneficial and has a great impact on your growth on social media. Especially, if you use a great and helpful tool like SocialBu for it. Read more details in our blog; Why and How to Schedule a Post on Facebook
Well, if you do then don’t worry! Here are answers of some of the most frequently asked questions related to “Why Can’t I Schedule a Post on Facebook Page?”
Facebook closed down the scheduling feature on Facebook pages in 2019. This is the main reason why you can’t schedule a post on your Facebook page in 2021. However, this doesn’t mean that there are no alternatives. You can scroll up our article and read the four best solutions to this problem. No worries!
The post-scheduling option was dismissed by Facebook in 2019. This is why you can’t see it now. As I have said earlier, there are always other and even better options for scheduling your Facebook posts, just like we have mentioned earlier in our article.
There are four great ways to schedule a post on Facebook in 2021. They are as follows;
- Use creator studio
- If you are not comfortable with creator studio, try using publishing tools on Facebook
- Use a social media management tool
- Use the Facebook business suite
Unfortunately, because of the 2019 Facebook changes, we can no longer schedule posts to a personal Facebook page directly from the Facebook page publisher. Still, you can re-queue your posts directly. And there are many amazing alternatives for scheduling your Facebook page posts. We have mentioned four of them in our article above.
Scheduling saves a lot of our time and hassle. It was an amazing feature when we were able to directly schedule our Facebook page posts from the Facebook page publisher. But unfortunately, this feature was dismissed by Facebook in 2019, leaving users disappointed and confused. However, don’t worry because there are other amazing alternatives to schedule your Facebook page posts efficiently. We have discussed four great alternatives and how to use them in our article above.
We hope that using any of the four ways you like best will solve your issue of “Why can’t I schedule a post on Facebook Page?” You can keep our article as a guide for whenever you want to schedule new Facebook page posts.